Sunday, June 14, 2015

20 Hours in Malacca


Hello everybody!..It's been too long that I haven't been blogging and I gotta admit that I missed it. The reason for that is because I have been attending interviews and I gotten a job. Survived week two working after so long of not doing office work. Yay me. It's the weekend and I can finally post something.

It was 4 weeks ago that I visited Malacca for my cousin wedding on the grooms' side. Yes the event was 4 weeks ago and I only posted it now. I don't care if it is "basi" by now. Anyway, it was a short and sweet trip. We left from KL at 7pm and waze'd our way to the destination and arrived around 9pm. We stayed at Hotel Puri at Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock. This place is the freaking Narnia!..It looks small from the outside but once you're in it has corners and turns and it's pretty big. The decor is very charming baba nyonya style, the room is cozy with 2 single beds for me and sis. It is also strategically located with walking distance to the famous Jonker Walk. After arriving and freshen up we thought to explore Jonker Walk and have dinner somewhere. Ended up walking the night away next to the Malacca River and eating at a random stall. It was a nice night despite being completely exhausted from all the walking and bustling around crazy crowd.

The next day we attend the wedding and headed back to KL. The highlight of the trip is definitely the hotel. I really reccomend it to anyone who wanted to stay at Malacca city.
Hotel Puri
We arrived!..The street is a one way street and very narrow and a pain to find a parking spot. Luckily the hotel staff helped.

I can't get enough of the tiles here.



Such a cozy and cute room. Really worth the price.

The view from our room overlooking the garden cafe. Love it.
We began to explore Jonker Walk and stroll around Malacca River. It's so pretty at night. Unfortunately the restaurant were all full that we couldn't eat at this area.
Breakfast for champion.
The next day was scorching hot.


Le Familia at the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment