Monday, May 4, 2015

Bukit Bintang Adventure

3rd May 2015

There was a four day weekend happening(woohoo!..though it doesn't really apply to me) because 1st May(Friday) was Labor day and 3rd May(Sunday) was Wesak day so Monday is off day. My sister and I thought we go out someplace we rarely go rather than cooped up at home. Me especially, I hate sitting around at home watching tv or whatever or stay indoors. I'd rather be outside even if it just to hang at mamak.  So we hit up Sue, a friend for a day out at Pavilion. And also, my sister just receive her paycheck so naturally she wants to spend quarter of it the first week of the month (just like I would do when I got my paycheck before).

To get to Pavilion from our place, Kelana Jaya, we have to take the LRT Putra to KL Sentral then switch to Monorail(which I particularly don't like) to Bukit Bintang. While we're at KL Sentral we thought we stroll around Nu Sentral. I love this place and the design of it. All the stores here are really up my alley. They even have Monki and Bath & Body Works which is quite hard to find in Malaysia. We have lunch here at Teh Tarik Place. It's located strategically just opposite the monorail station and I just love the view and atmosphere here.

L-R : Muani (my sis) , Sue, Meself


Love the cute decor and atmosphere of this place.


Forgot to take the pic when it is still presentable. I just had to dive in because I was starving. I ordered Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang (around RM 10.50) and Ice tea (around RM 3 ish). My sister ordered Nasi Lemak Ayam Merah and Sue just ordered Sirap Bandung Lychee or something. The food was pretty good but not the best.




The cool looking elevator towards the Monorail station.

Waiting for the monorail.

There it is. Never liked travelling with Monorail. It's small, always crowded and the ride is bumpy. And I find where the station located is not strategic. LRT Putra is the best in my opinion. Anyways, here we go.  

Then we arrived at Bukit Bintang and walked towards Pavilion. Our mission was to go to Forever 21, find some cute stuff, check out the Watson there because there is a lot makeup kiosk there that I can't find anywhere else and also chill at Coffee Bean which is our favourite spot at Pavilion. Apparently the Watson there has a lot of sale assistant. I don't know, when I want to look at stuff in shops or buy something I want to do it on my own and this sale assistant just keep blabbing on and on and puts me off on buying the stuff. I know it's their job but just let me buy in peace!..if I need your help I'll let you know..sheesh #rant

Then we decided to go back around dusk. And this time we decided to walk from Pavilion to KLCC and just take the LRT Putra to Kelana Jaya. No monorail. The weather is rather nice for walking. It was a 20 minute walk so it's a nice gesture after all the sugar calorie from the coffee. 

Walk walk walk from Bukit Bintang station to Pavilion.

I like this little area here with the cool futuristic looking Sephora.

In we go.


Tried out some outfit and didn't fit. Shocker. Take a #ootd selfie instead. Lighting was terrible though.

My favourite part. Caffeineeee. I ordered just Iced Latte. Muani and Sue both got Caramel Ice blended. Yum.






The tunnel towards KLCC.

The fountain at KLCC look pretty with colourful lights. I don't why that day was exceptionally crowded.

The Twin Towers look so nice at night when it's all light up.


1 comment: