Thursday, May 14, 2015

Dinner at Al-Rawsha, Shah Alam



After half an hour going round and round Shah Alam we finally arrive here at Al-Rawsha restaurant, No.2 Jalan Platinum Seksyen 7, Shah Alam. It's actually a solo big building that no one will miss and I'm sure people of Shah Alam are well aware of this place but because me and my sisters are not familiar with this place (and also Google maps fail), it took us longer than we should. Inside the restaurant is nice with Moroccan-like decor with beautiful wall details and even the sink is nice with pretty tiles.

Our mission was to have Arab cuisine for dinner. My personal mission was to stuff my face with hummus. I am a hummus monster. I make my own now and again but the blender we have at home is really meh so it came out not as smooth.

I ordered chicken shawarma and moutabel which is a dip made from eggplant, garlic, olive oil, lemon and more. I let my sisters ordered the hummus. They ordered a lamb rice dish and lamb stew (forgot what its called actually). As you can see they are obsessed with lamb. Even the hummus is hummus with lamb. I'm not really a fan of lamb but the lamb hummus is so yummy that I don't mind it at all. The price is ok in my opinion. Not crazy expensive and well suited with the food as it tastes great. The portion is quite generous and we actually had to take away some leftover as we're full just by eating the bread with hummus and moutabel.

The restaurant from outside. This place is huge with a bright red signage. You will not miss it from far once you get on the right street.

Going inside. There are two knights guarding this place.

Out the washroom. Seems like a nice little spot for ootd.


The faces of grouchy and "hangry" (hungry+angry) human. Kahkah.
We took quite a bit of time going through the menu.
The intricate wall detail.

Left ; lamb hummus, right : moutabel, both comes with flat bread. So so yummy. Writing this blog post makes me hungry at 1.00am. Sigh.

Diving in the hummus and moutabel. I just wish the moutabel had a teeny bit salt but I don't wanna complain. Everything else is so delicous.

My chicken shawarma is so yummy with just the right amount of spicy.



Our fooood..before we demolish

The sink!..I'm a sucker for pretty tiles.


With one of the knights.

Pretty chandelier

Towards the car. I like the colourful glass window.

No comments:

Post a Comment