Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bio-Essence Acne Clearing Gel Review



Let me just start by saying that I have oily/acne prone skin type. During my teen years until my early 20s I have really horrible acne. Sometimes I even get those cystic acne that is just soo frustrating. I'm 26 now and fortunately my skin has changed for the better (but far from perfect, scarring..etc.) with me maintaining my skincare routine and a balanced healthy-ish lifestyle. I still get pimples occasionally especially during that time of the month but nothing like how I used to during my teen years.


One of the product that I've been grabbing if I feel a pimple coming is my Bio-essence Acne Clearing Gel. I bought this last year around July? I can't even remember but there is still some product left. It lasts quite a long time eventhough I use it most nights before bed. This tube contains 20g of like a transparent brownish gel and it's not scented (at least I can't smell it. Nothing super strong scented anyway). I apply it on my pimple after cleansing and toning before bed. I don't apply it during the day because I wear makeup.



I really like it because it's very gentle unlike some acne gels or creams that just stings and burns. Now I wouldn't say this is a miracle product that will make your acne completely disappear overnight or anything but it does rid of it after some time and I notice it doesn't leave any scar or those dark ugly spot. I just apply it and leave it be and not touch it or think about it and go to bed. The next day my pimple will flatten just a little bit and after 4-5 days it's gone. I would recommend it to those that get pimples occasionally but not for the ones with more serious acne to which I suggest seeing a dermatologist. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment